Recent market volatility has left everyone a little on edge. It can be especially disconcerting if you don't feel like you have a clear path towards retirement. Developing a formal financial plan can help you define your goals, feel confident in your path, and respond appropriately to inevitable market fluctuations.
Basic Financial Planning
In conjunction with Voya Financial Advisors, I offer a formal Financial Planning program. This program is designed to help you:
- Identify and prioritize all of your financial goals
- Estimate your total cost of retirement
- Track your current progress toward your goals
- Choose how much to save and determine the appropriate placement for those assets
- Identify potential tax-savings strategies*
- Optimize your Social Security and pension benefits
- Make sure those who depend on you still have income after you're gone
- Help you leave a legacy and pass on what you've built
Special Needs Planning
We also offer a Special Needs Planning Program for families who have a loved one with special needs. This can be someone of any age that requires special consideration.
Long-term special needs financial planning can be challenging because of complex legal and governmental issues.* The wrong decision might create a tax burden or render a loved one ineligible for governmental benefits. However, by properly planning, understanding government benefits, and utilizing the right legal instruments, you can help ensure your loved one enjoys the quality of life they deserve.
Click here to learn more.
The decisions you make now about saving, investing, and managing your money will likely impact nearly every aspect of your life down the road. With so much at stake, it makes sense to get help and invest time now to get organized, prioritize your goals, and create a plan to help you achieve them.
For more information, please contact us.
*Neither Voya Financial Advisors nor its representatives offer tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors regarding your individual situation.